Life can be full of mishaps at times. Things can fail to work at all, no matter how hard you try. In other words, the heavens can close. Darkness can take over. No sunshine. Misfortunes of all kinds dance on your stage. They don’t even need your tune because they invite themselves without your permission. In this manner, it’s a lot easier to be frustrated. Indeed. Let’s be honest.
Life has sides, just like a coin that has two sides. Life changes. Sometimes you feel low and other times you can feel high. Life is also like a road. You can journey through mud, steep bumbs, sharp bend, level road, tarmac, rough road and much more…
Life’s greatest lessons teach that you need to know which season or stage that you are operating in. If it’s a dry spell, look for ways of handling the dry spell. If it’s a season of harvest, then build up your stores for storage of the harvest. Do not live aimlessly. That will be a grave mistake.
To learn to navigate through various moments in life leaves one with the ability to handle circumstances in life…even on the very least of it. To be able to put your head high, in and out of season creates a long term happiness in somebody’s heart. On the contrary, to be unable to do this leaves someone a frustrated personality.
Frustration is very harmful. Harmful indeed. Below are the reasons to support this argument;
- When you become frustrated, you easily lose your mind, and so you can do little, if not, nothing.
- Frustration leaves you with nerve ache. You may develop neurosis eventually.
- Frustration easily allows anger to breed. Anger can kill, remember.
- When you become frustrated, everything in life seems to be negative. Your mental attitude sickens.
- Frustration is associated with darkness. The devil uses those moments to attack you. Quarrels and fighting emerge.
- Frustrated people lose touch with the environment. They enter into depression.
- When you become frustrated, you remain upset and even lose your appetite. You don’t nourish properly. You therefore grow weak and thin.
The purpose of life is a life of purpose. Live purposefully. Problems come and go. We remain. So develop ways of handling your problems and you shall never be frustrated.
Thank you for taking time to read this post.