#past is gone#
#future is coming#
- You once lived on the streets in the past, it doesn’t mean that you cannot own a mansion.
- You went to a middle level school in the past, it doesn’t mean you can’t be a professor.
- You have never been employed in the past, doesn’t mean that you can’t be a billionaire.
- You were sacked from a job in the past, doesn’t mean that you can’t own your own successful firm.
- You became blind in the past, doesn’t mean that you can’t live life to its fullest.
Life teaches us so many things.
- A student became the employer of the teacher who taught him.
- A professor became bankrupt and rode his bicycle that he had kept in store for years because it was useless to him.
- A principal head was sacked for sacking his junior without proper reason.
- A butcher attendant bailed out a managing director of a big company from a financial crisis.
- A barber rescued a chief executive officer from an angry mob after he failed to settle his bill in a restaurant.
You may think you know so much. There are people who know what you know and what you don’t know.
- When you think you are ahead of everyone with one masters degree, others have three masters degrees. Yet others have doctorate.
- When you make a billion dollars today, others made trillion dollars yesterday.
- When you think that you are the best agronomist, others are the best agronomists, dairy and agricultural experts.
- When you are busy explaining to others about your house that is three storey, others are busy building their ten storey, with an elevator.
Be wise. Listen to yourself when you talk. Keep in mind whom you are talking to. They may be silently laughing at how limited your mind is without your knowledge.