I am so grateful to http://walkingwiththeway.wordpress.com/2018/02/10/liebster-award/ for nominating me for this Liebster award. This is a great blessing to me.
Liebster Award: is an award for new bloggers and those with few or small followers. It’s a way of giving new bloggers some recognition and encouragement for the hard work.
- Create a new blog post on your blog thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog and put a graphic of the award.
- Answer the questions provided and share some facts about yourself.
- Nominate others and share your blog post with them so that they can accept the award.
Random facts about me:
- I play piano and guitar so much
- I compose and sing Christian songs
- I gave birth two twin boys
- I am a clinical officer and an environmental health officer.
- I love teaching
- I am longing for a visit to Nigeria soon.
- My lucky number is seven.
Walking The Way’s questions for me:
- How has the Lord blessed you so far in 2018?…I already bought guitar that I wanted. I have already composed songs to sing to HIM. I am going to be promoted soon at the workplace.
- What are the five things you are grateful to God for?….a promotion, chance to serve him, my family, my good health and this Liebster award!
- What are your favorite Christian songs?…Don Moen’s I just want to be where you are, Mercyline Wambugu’s Wa ajabu (means God of wonder)…from Kenya and Solly Mahlangu’s Wahambanati (South Africa).
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?…I would first visit Israel before anything else. That’s where my heart is.
- Are there languages you would like to learn?…yes. Lingala (Congo), French and Zulu (South Africa).
- What’s your main goal for God in 2018?…To make people feel and see God through singing.
My nominees are:
…and whoever that is suitable for the award!
My questions to the nominees
- What have you achieved so far in 2018?
- What is your favorite book?
- In the next five years, where would you like to be?
- What’s your philosophy in life?
- How do you spend your free time?
- What one thing do you like and one thing do you hate?