Happiness doesn’t just consist of a daily commitment to laughter but a decision to feel good always, whether in laughter or in silence, amid unpleasant and pleasant circumstances.
- Not because everything is going right but because there’s something you feel you have achieved in life.
- When you fail because that’s a lesson that creates another room for improvement.
- Because God has given you breath, when others just breathed their last breath and are set for the grave.
- Because nobody will go and buy happiness for you.
- When people accuse you for wrong reasons. It means that you are a force to reckon with in their lives.
Be happy today.