Here are ways to grow love and loyalty for your beloved family, this new year 2018;
- Show each family member how to read the Bible. Let them see God.
- Have a regular time everyday with your spouse and children for a chat, at the round table.
- Respect each other and value each other’s potential. Appreciate their weaknesses and uniqueness as well.
- When an argument is raised, be quick to surrender in favor of your partner. Let them win.
- Have regular time with your children and play games with them.
- Go shopping, swimming, skiing, or on holiday together.
- Hold hands while walking on the street.
- Have a habit of saying “I am sorry my dear” when you realize that you are on the wrong side.
- Make surprise phone calls to your spouse especially while at the work place.
- Buy a new dress or garment for your partner without being asked to do so.
- During birthday party, sing a beautiful song to your partner. Try and compose one.
- Always give complement. Example: “I loved the way you dressed yesterday. It makes me love you more”…
- Share a meal, share a pillow, share laughter, share a car, share money.
- When something drops on the ground, pick it for your partner. Let them allow you to serve them.
- Save some cash for holiday and take your children and spouse on a trip.
- Always excuse yourself when receiving a phone call. Don’t stay online for three hours unless it is very necessary that you should do so.
- Do not leave the house without your partner’s knowledge. Inform them where you are going. This makes them happy and confident.
- Visit your friend accompanied by your spouse. This improves trust and loyalty.
You can read this 18 times!
Which one do you like?