The year 2018 was ushered in very well by majority of us. Resolutions were made by many and everyone right now has high hopes that they shall perform well this year.
However, we should remember that without being visionary, all our plans may hit a dead end. Vision is a light that shines our path all the way in the next 12 months. Lack of a vision is like driving a vehicle at night without headlamps. You can’t see where you are heading to. This means you can hit anything on the road.
We need to be visionary, this year 2018 because;
- Vision brings objectives clear into focus so one is able to concentrate and perform well.
- We can be able to see ahead clearly without doubt and so move on with confidence.
- We can make judgement objectively when implementing our objectives.
- We are able to set standards that are universal and rewarding.
- Vision helps us not settle on mediocre performance, choices and success.
Have a visionary 2018!