As we enter the new year, you and me should not fall back to the same state. I am certain that if we practice the following, then we shall be called achievers.
- Have a habit of praying to God for higher power.
- Write down a plan but make sure you act on it to fulfill it.
- Only plan what you can do within your means.
- Budget your time and avoid procrastination.
- Consult where you don’t understand. This saves time and energy.
- Keep an active diary of priorities.
- Avoid wasting time on things that do not bring positive results.
- Keep your mind, positively steady. Be optimistic.
- Eat a balanced diet, have enough rest and keep fit always.
- Read books for insight and wisdom.
Happy new year 2018!