#Not everyone loves the way you do things and succeed#.
In fact, some people may feel more envious each time you scoop an award. This has happened before. They may feel you didn’t deserve the trophy! This is practical.
When you are a strong personality, a few people may celebrate your charisma. Majority may want to oppose it, and some may even spend sleepless nights trying to water it down.
Your achievements usually remind them of their weaknesses. In other words, your strength is a reminder of their weaknesses. When you appear on stage to present a concept paper, a song, or to make your speech, they feel inferior. They dig in your presentation for mistakes to bring you down to their level. That’s the only’best’ thing they can do.
When people fight you, or hate you for no clear reason, it may mean the following;
- That you are superior, and so you make them look inferior.
- Your personality is great and so they need to oppose it in order for them to make it. They have no other way of competing with you.
- Your intelligence is far greater than theirs and so they are not of your class. You belong to a higher class than them.
- They are not and may not suit on your ‘true friends’ list.
- Not everyone is pleased with what you do in life. Your success is their source of strife.
Not everyone celebrates when you win. Not all people around you who jump up when you succeed feel good. Don’t be surprised.
When you are a great personality, the kind of opposition that you receive every time is intense than an ordinary personality.
The difficulties that you face are usually very great. But then afterwards, the glory will match the greater difficulties. In other words, the greater the difficulty, the greater the glory. So, stay positive always no matter what.
Always feel proud when you find yourself opposed, especially when you know that you are doing the right thing. Don’t shed tears. Instead, take advantage and affirm your faith. People fear to approach somebody who has a firm stand. They fear somebody who likes speaking the truth.
When you celebrate your success, do it like you will never celebrate again. It’s your time and turn. What do you want to spare?
But remember, not everyone likes your Prosperity.